The Spiral Path Book of Days is a daily journal + lunar calendar + seasonal planner + astrology workbook all in one. It begins on the Scorpio New Moon, near the Celtic harvest festival of Samhain, and follows the Neo-Pagan Wheel of the Year. Includes 300 pages featuring original artwork throughout.
The 2019-2020 edition of the Book of Days begins on October 27, 2019 and ends November 13, 2020.
The Book of Days is:
- a container to record the insights you gain as you walk your life path. It is designed to guide you in creating a customized map of the rhythms of your year according to your astrological natal chart. At each New Moon, explore a different house of your chart & focus your magical and creative activity on one area of life at a time.
- an easy way to cultivate a daily journal practice with just enough space to jot a few notes, without the pressure to fill a whole page. Includes journal prompts at the New & Full Moons. The Book of Days provides tons of white space to customize with your doodles, collage, sketches & art. Feel free to make it your own!
- a unique tool for those who want something different than what the traditional Western calendar provides. It is structured around the lunar cycle and the Neo-Pagan Wheel of the Year, which means each edition begins at the New Moon in Scorpio, near the harvest festival of Samhain.
- a workbook for planning your activities in alignment with seasonal & lunar energies. Includes 4 seasonal planning pages & Tarot card spreads to help you plan your magic making, work, & creative projects for the whole year.
- geared towards new students of astrology, but can be enjoyed by those who have more experience. It includes an introduction to the Wheel of the Year, the lunar cycle, astrology signs, planets & houses, plus how to get a free copy of your natal chart online.
- 7.5 x 9.5 with black spiral binding.
The Spiral Path Book of Days 2019-2020 - SPIRAL BOUND
Books are printed on demand and shipped within 3-5 days via USPS Priority Mail. Domestic & International Shipping available. No refunds will be given for print on demand orders, unless item is defective.